Monday, August 4, 2008

Riding Yesterday

T and I rode the Orange Trail in Green Lane Park yesterday. She rode Jet in her Western saddle and I rode Razzle bareback - no pics since I needed to focus all of my attention on staying on ;) Both horses did great! We trotted/tolted where the footing was good on the trail and did some galloping up a couple of steep hills. It's the first time that I have ridden on a trail outside of the farm bareback. Razzle was pooped when we were done. Jet was tired but not as tired as Razzle.

I also rode the mare for a bit yesterday. She has such big movement at the trot that it's going to take me a while to get used to. She seems to have some training but is definitely rusty. We are going to work with her to get her back into shape. Still searching for a name...

No comments:


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails