Monday, October 27, 2008

Brilliant Sunrises

Our weather here is changing - the leaves are turning and falling, the sky is very clear at night (the kind of clear you only see when it gets colder) and you can see your breath. It's been in the 40s at night and in the 50s and 60s during the day. We have had some of the most beautiful sunrises this last 2 weeks or so. I wish I could capture them in a photo but the lighting never seems to come out right. I typically feed the horses just before the sun rises in the morning so I really get to enjoy the crisp mornings that we have been having and the pinks and oranges that light up the sky. I'm not one for cold weather but I do appreciate the change in seasons. I have found that I like autumn more and more each year.

No comments:


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails