Got this meme from the Just Another Day on the Prairie blog. 100 questions I have to answer.
Have you ever?
1. Started your own blog - Yes.
2. Slept under the stars - Nope. Would love to sometime.
3. Played in a band - Never. Not terribly musical.
4. Visited Hawaii - Would love to…maybe someday.
5. Watched a meteor shower - No, they usually happen when I’m asleep.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - Yes
7. Been to Disneyland - No. That one’s on the list, too.
8. Climbed a mountain - Climbed a big hill, not technically a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis - Yes, we have lots in our garden.
10. Sang a solo - Only in the shower.
11. Bungee jumped - No way.
12. Visited Paris - Maybe someday, maybe not.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea - No, I get terribly seasick.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - Making jewelry, crotcheting.
15. Adopted a child - No.
16. Had food poisoning - No.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty - When I was a kid, on a school field trip.
18. Grown your own vegetables - Yes. Actually hubby does.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France - No.
20. Slept on an overnight train - Nope.
21. Had a pillow fight - Not lately.
22. Hitchhiked - No way.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - I'll never tell ;)
24. Built a snow fort - When I was a kid. Not a huge fan of snow or the cold.
25. Held a lamb - At a petting zoo.
26. Gone skinny dipping - Too chicken.
27. Run a marathon - No. Way too much work.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice - Nope.
29. Seen a total eclipse - Yes.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - as often as possible.
31. Hit a home run - No.
32. Been on a cruise - No. The seasick thing...
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person - yes, when I was a kid.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - No, but I hope to some day.
35. Seen an Amish community - all the time. It's a fairly short drive.
36. Taught yourself a new language - No.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - No but it's a goal.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person - Italy is on the wish list.
39. Gone rock climbing - Not yet but I would love to.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David - In pictures.
41. Sung karaoke - No.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt - No.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - No.
44. Visited Africa - Nope.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight - yes but not in a long time.
46. Been transported in an ambulance - No. Don’t plan to in the near future.
47. Had your portrait painted - yes, by my mom.
48. Gone deep sea fishing - yes but got seasick.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person - Nope.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris - No.
51. Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling - No but hope to some day.
52. Kissed in the rain - I don't think so.
53. Played in the mud - Yes.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater - Not in years.
55. Been in a movie - Nope.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China - No.
57. Started a business - No.
58. Taken a martial arts class - Not yet.
59. Visited Russia - No.
60. Served at a soup kitchen - No.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies - Yes, many years ago. Eaten lots, too.
62. Gone whale watching - on the list of things to do in the not too distant future. Gotta get over the seasick thing.
63. Got flowers for no reason - Yes. Wouldn't mind again.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma - No.
65. Gone sky diving - uh, no.
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp - No.
67. Bounced a check - completely by accident.
68. Flown in a helicopter - Nope.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - Lots of Breyer horses.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial - yes, as a kid.
71. Eaten caviar - ew, no.
72. Pieced a quilt - not yet.
73. Stood in Times Square - yes but not in a long time.
74. Toured the Everglades - No.
75. Been fired from a job - Nope.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London - Yes.
77. Broken a bone - knock on wood, no.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle - not speeding, per say.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person - just from an airplane.
80. Published a book - No.
81. Visited the Vatican - No.
82. Bought a brand new car - A few.
83. Walked in Jerusalem - No.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper - not in a very long time.
85. Read the entire Bible - Nope.
86. Visited the White House - Not the inside but seen it in person.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - no and not sure that I could.
88. Had chickenpox - In the 2nd grade.
89. Saved someone’s life - No.
90. Sat on a jury - Yes.
91. Met someone famous - No.
92. Joined a book club - No.
93. Lost a loved one - Yes.
94. Had a baby - just one, thank you.
95. Seen the Alamo in person - Nope.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake - Nope.
97. Been involved in a law suit - No.
98. Owned a cell phone - Yes.
99. Been stung by a bee - Ugh, yes.
100. Read an entire book in one day - Yep, several times.