Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dreaming of Warmer Days and Green Grass

It is bitterly cold here with an artic blast blowing through right from the North Pole. The high over the next couple of days is about 15 with a low of 0. The horses are snug in the blankets with plenty of hay but I can't help but dream of warmer days and green grass...

May, 2008

Razzle and Diego snack on some spring grass

Razzle now has a wonderful life with my friend Penny and her daughter Meagan

Diego died July 8, 2008. He was 28.


Jet and I share a quiet moment in the hay ring

3 comments:

Ed said...

I can't wait for spring too, stay warm...Ed

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh. So sorry about Diego. :(

I love that photo of you and Jet. Special times with horses.

Keep dreaming! I hope your dreams come true soon.

~Lisa

Cheryl Ann said...

My husband is from Meadville, up in northwestern PA, by Erie. He describes the winds that came off the lake. Brrrrrrrrrr! One time, when we were there, I asked him, 'Why do people have their doors 3 feet off the ground?" Silly California girl! Duh.


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails