Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My World Tuesday - My favorite tack shop


In this part of Pennsylvania, we are in horse country. Unfortunately for me, it's predominantly English riders and the tack stores either don't carry any Western or the selection is limited. The one store that does, Leid's Shoes and Saddlery, is very close to the Kutztown Produce Auction and is a regular stop for us when we are in the area. Leid's sells everything from hay and grain to tack and supplies and also washes and repairs blankets and can do leather. They have a great selection of tack including used saddles and we always find something while we are there. The store is located next to the Leid family farm and also carries fresh eggs.


Halters, bridles, saddles, blankets and more

They even carry driving harness

First Aid, general supplies, pet food

Breyer horses, wraps, blankets, fence supplies
Boots, helmets, chaps

Boots, boots and more boots
Saddle display behind the counter

To visit other bloggers and experience a piece of their world, check out My World Tuesday.

4 comments:

The Wife said...

I can see why you love it so much. I can spend hours in stores like that and find all kinds of goodies!

Esther Garvi said...

We don't have many tack stores as big as this one in Sweden! I think I could spend hours in there!

Arija said...

A wonderful one stop shop, there is so much there that I probably would not find anything among so many things.

CTG Ponies said...

Oh, I find all kinds of stuff when we visit. And the prices are really good which is always a plus.


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails