Monday, August 10, 2009

Heartfelt Thanks for the I Love This Blog Award!


Many thanks to Baba Yaya's Mirror for passing on the I Love this Blog award to me! I started this blog on a whim, mainly to post pics for family and friends. It's kind of taken on a life of it's own and I now post daily, usually photographs. Who would have thought people would find my life interesting??? I love coming across blogs that give me a glimpse into places I may never see. It expands my world and offers a different perspective of life.

So, here are the award rules:

Pass the award along to 7 of your favorite bloggers, based on your personal preference.

I would like to pass this along to:

Lisa at Laughing Orca Ranch - she's gone through some tough times in the last year and has maintained a smile and a sense of humor through it all.

Chloe at More Secret Whispers - a fabulous young photographer and very sweet to boot.

Lisa at South View Farm - a glimpse into her farm and a fabulous weaver.

Carmon at Life at Star's Rest - a brave woman battling cancer who is passionate about Mustangs.

Tracey at Mustang Diaries - a participant in the Extreme Mustang Makeover and horse trainer who is also passionate about Mustangs.

Ed at Thoughts from the Road and Sunday Stills - a truck driver and photographer who comes up with some pretty creative subjects for Sunday Stills. Ed, I know you don't do these but I wanted to pass your blog along.

Northview Diary - anecdotes from a "not-your-average stay-at-home" mom on a dairy farm
I hope you will stop by an visit these blogs!

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Why, thank you! Thank you! Of course I love your blog, too :-)

cherie said...

congratulations! you deserve it!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Gee thanks! You know I love your blog, too, my friend! :)

Have a terrific day,
~Lisa

The Wife said...

Congrats on your award!

moresecretwhispers said...

thankyou, this cheered me up xox

threecollie said...

Thank you! (I actually even got it posted, which I never quite got right before. lol) And congratulations on yours. Your blog is always interesting and you certainly deserve it.

Life at Star's Rest said...

I'm a little slow getting back by but thanks so much for the award! Carmon


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails