Thursday, August 20, 2009

Montero's Walk

Last week, we got a small break in the weather and T and I got the chance to ride. Our saddles are home so we rode with bareback pads. Montero has been great since we switched bits so I decided to tempt fate and grab the camera. Picture it - bareback holding the reins in my left hand and the camera in my right. The thought crossed my mind about what I should do if I had to bail but it turned out ok. Montero was actually kind of lazy and turned with the neck rein just like he should. This is the view of his walk and running walk. I'm still amazed to see how much he bobs his head since I don't really notice it was much when I'm riding. The background noise is T being a nudge making noise since she knew I was filming. The clicking is me trying to get him moving. He really is fun to ride.


video

1 comment:

lisa said...

Very cordinated! I would probably fall off! He,he


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails