Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Stills Challenge - the Color Purple

This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is the color purple. I haven't had a whole lot of time this week so this is the best that I could come up with in a short amount of time.

A purple Coca Cola glass from McDonald's
T is collecting these and she took the pic

A purple petunia from my neighbor's garden

One of the last Purple Coneflowers in my garden
The birds love the dried seed heads, especially the goldfinches
Check out other bloggers who participate in the Sunday Stills Challenge.

13 comments:

dibear said...

Nice choices. Mickey D has something beside paper cups? :):)

Ed said...

very cool, and happy belated B-Day. 40? thats not too bad..;-)

colleen said...

Beautiful shots! I just turned 40 myself, not as bad as I thought! Keep the pictures coming!

cherie said...

wow! mine's up, too!

Pacey said...

I love the coca-cola glass. My cousin collects them and almost always get them from McDonalds too.

Holly said...

cool first shot!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Great glass. I'm sad to see the coneflowers gone :-/.

Nicisme said...

I'm beginning to like purple!

flowerweaver said...

The purple coneflower is lovely! Mine is so magenta right now!

VioletSky said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
And I think the first shot is cool. I never go to McDonalds, so didn't know about them. Maybe that's only in the US?

Quinn said...

Great violet choices- very nice:)

moresecretwhispers said...

the last flower photo has the perfect exposure & light! well done :)

lisa said...

Very nice!


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails