Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Stills - Happiness is...

This week's Sunday Stills - what makes you happy. For me, some of the the happiest and most carefree times are the times I spend on the back of a horse, especially if I can combine that with family time. My husband is usually with us and my daughter is my main riding partner.


This was taken on a trail ride in July in Green Lane Park. Montero was standing in the reservoir when something caught his eye across the water. I just love the view.





Check out other bloggers who participate in the Sunday Stills Challenge.

7 comments:

Aussie Oklahoma said...

I love photos looking over the ears of a horse. What's the name of the lake?

CTG Ponies said...

It's the Green Lane Reservoir in Green Lane Park, about 5 miles from my house. It's not actually our water supply (we have wells). It's used for Philadelphia, about 35 miles east of us.

moresecretwhispers said...

perfect photo gina, love it!

Ed said...

Very cool, it looks like you are riding on the water..:-))

Rebekah said...

Oh yes, that would indeed make me happy too! Beautiful view! :)

Ebie said...

Very nice composition of your photo. Seeing the beautiful and peaceful scenery just add to the happiness riding with your horse!

Jan's Place USA and Mt Forest Pictures said...

awesome..I totally get it!


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails