Saturday, March 27, 2010

RedBubble

I discovered something new this week, thanks to Tracey at Mustang Diaries.  I noticed a link on the sidebar of her blog for RedBubble so I decided to check it out.  I set up an account and I've been having a lot of fun.  You can add your art, join groups, and participate in challenges.  The very cool thing is that it's global.  You can comment on other people's art and add them to your favorites.  And you can also create your own Bubblesite to showcase your art.  I've added the application to Facebook which updates whenever I add new artwork (I also figured out how to get Blogger to update Facebook whenever a new post goes up).  For any of you that are art and/or photography buffs, I encourage you to check it out.  You can see my profile here.  Maybe I'll see you around the virtual gallery. 

No comments:


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails