Thursday, April 29, 2010

Selective Color & Photo Editing

I have had a lot of fun this week playing with different effects for some of the pics from the horse show.  One of my favorite effects is selective color where only a select piece of the picture is color and the rest is black and white.  I also love softening a photo.  It adds a mystical quality to it.  Along with the Wordless Wednesday post, these are some of my favorites.

My daughter warming up for the Western Pleasure classes


A friend & fellow Buxmont member also warming up


A friend and his mare in a Western Pleasure class (same horse from Wordless Wednesday)

All of the photo editing was done using Picnik.

5 comments:

lisa said...

You do such a great job with the photos.

Sydney said...

Good job.

Intense Guy said...

Really cool!

And you had a great set of pictures to start with too.

chasity said...

that mare is such a beauty!!
great photos.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Love Picnik! I wish I had more time to play with it. I love what you did with these photos. Nice job!


~Lisa


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails