Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Long Overdue Thank You...

A while ago, Ed at Thoughts from the Road held a contest for one of this matted prints (Ed is also the host of Sunday Stills/Macro Monday).  He ended up sending everyone who commented a matted print.  To my surprise, he also sent two really fantastic greeting/note cards.  When I saw what a great job Ed did, I peppered him with questions about how he put them together which he was kind enough to answer and pass on some tips. This started my brain firing (scary!) and I started to do some research.  I've been tossing the idea around of creating notecards of some of my photos but wasn't sure how to do it until Ed gave me the idea.  I made my first batch of greeting cards and have sold about 20 so far.  So, thanks, Ed, for the beautiful artwork, sending my imagination in another direction and for the inspiration!!!!

Ed's photo and greeting cards

2 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Beautiful work by Ed - and I can see it has rubbed off on you.

Ed said...

Your welcome..:-)
I'll be starting up the giveaways again soon..:-))


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails