Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday Stills - the Letter "B"

This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is the Letter "B" - only nouns, no adjectives.

Bandit, 3 year old Border Collie (that should count for 2)
I very rarely get pictures of him as he usually turns away from the camera.

Covered Bridge over part of the pond and small stream at the farm. 
My horses are currently in this pasture and use the bridge for shelter (it's bigger than it looks)

Bling on a Bridle with a Bit (hey, that's 3)
Kali waiting for her classes at the last show

Blue Merle Border Collie (that's 2 again)
Zoey dozing (she's got some Aussie shepherd in her too)

You can view other contributors to Sunday Stills here.

14 comments:

Ed said...

Very cool, thats alot of B's..:-)

dibear said...

A lot of super choices for the letter "B". Nice job. Happy Mother's Day. :)

lisa said...

Very nice!

chloephotography said...

you did very well for this challenge!

Shirley said...

Nice covered bridge, and I love that Border Collie face!

colleen said...

I like them all but there is something about a covered bridge.

prairierunner said...

Border Collies do it for me!!

photographerpainterprintmaker said...

How beautiful to have a covered bridge on your property. That is a beautiful shot. So peaceful and serene.

Amy said...

I love the covered bridge, how neat to have one on your land! Beautiful photos.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Love the Border Collie Shots..I am partial to them too and your are beautiful:)

wollreflections said...

Lots of Bs there :D Nicely done!

~ WildBlack

Intense Guy said...

That's a lot of B's! (and no bees!)

gtyyup said...

OH! I want my own covered bridge!!! How totally cool is that!

I think this challenge brought out lots of Butts and Border Collies! LOL

Well done!

Brenda said...

Love the faces on the dogs - what a lovable look! I love the covered bridge photo!


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails