Monday, June 14, 2010

Macro Monday - In Memory of Jet

One of my favorite pics of Jet that I took last summer.  I liked it so much I used it on my business cards.  It really captured him well.


It has been a very tough weekend since Jet died on Friday.  He was fine one day and gone the next.  Please bear with me as my world sort of rights itself again.  We had a horse show on Saturday afternoon so I tried to focus all of my energy on that.  It sucks because T was planning on bringing Jet to that show.  I'll post show pics once I get through them all.

8 comments:

Ed said...

Oh Man! I'm so sorry to hear about Jet, he was one fine horse....

dibear said...

Oh my gosh, this is so sad! I see you know the Rainbow Bridge poem, it's lovely. I know how much you will miss him, as will "T".

Intense Guy said...

...and there he is... keeping a watchful eye on you and T... from the other side of the bridge.

PeacefulGirl said...

Beautiful photo, I am sorry to hear about your loss. Jet was lucky to have you.

Brenda said...

hugs! I know how you feel and you may be sad for a very long time, and that is ok. I lost my horse last Oct, on a ride, and I could still cry today. I posted for a week about how I felt on my blog, Horses Are Our Lives, and even today, I mentioned him. I'm not as sad, but still sad. Your heart will heal, and I will be thinking of you. He had a beautiful eye. Brenda

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

beautiful image, sad sad story. x

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

My heart is breaking for you. Jet was a beautiful horse. That photo is stunning.


~Lisa

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am so sorry, it is never easy to lose a friend..especially the four legged ones..he had a good home with you..you did the best that you could for him:)


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails