Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Stills Challenge - Go Low, Looking High

This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is Go Low, Looking High - This may be a bit of a challenge to those folks who can’t get down to ground level so get creative and look for things at waist or shoulder high and shoot up from there.

The bank barn at the farm

The silo attached to the barn

A native cedar tree in the pasture
The horses use this as an itching post and to get the bugs off

Click here to view other Sunday Stills Participants.

16 comments:

threecollie said...

I like what you did with this. Very interesting, and lovely views. Good job.

Regular Guy said...

Nice up shots. Like the silo

Andrea Baker said...

its amazing the depth and beauty in these shots! thank you so much for sharing.

Beth said...

I love the silo! Neat!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Nice shots. I like the silo best.

dibear said...

All great shots. I like the silo as well. :)

Michelle said...

Great shots! I love the differences in textures.

theegggather said...

Great shots - love the side of the barn.

Peaceful Girl said...

Great job! The shot of the tree is really fantastic!

lisa said...

They all were fantastic idea's!!!

Brenda said...

perfect images! The tree shot was very creative!

Judy said...

Nice job!! I really enjoyed seeing your work!

Ed said...

Great shots, I agree with the silo shot, fantastic..:-)

Linda said...

Yep, I like the silo best!

Shirley said...

I like the silo too- you even got a jet in it; now that's way up!

Intense Guy said...

Nice!

I like the barn.. the bricks are so textured


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails