Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Stills Challenge - Statues or Figurines

This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is Statues or Figurines.  I scrambled a lit bit this week to get pics taken but here are my selections.

Weathervane on the barn

Our school district's mascot is a bear.  There are lots of painted bears
scattered around the school district in front of various businesses, schools, and memorials.

The Doctor Bear

The Flower Bear
You can see a list of all the bears here

Horse on the barn

11 comments:

threecollie said...

Wonderful! I love the horse on the bottom. Such spirit!

dibear said...

Love the bears, I have a weakness for them. Since our move to E.Tn. I've amassed a pretty nice black bear collection of figurines. :)

-my husband grows cotton- said...

The weather vane is such a great idea! Great shots!

Judy said...

Those bears are so neat! The windvane is great too!

WildBlack said...

Nice shots! The bears are really cool :D

lisa said...

Great ones!

Gail said...

Great stills...I have always wanted a weather vane.

Linda said...

Love the weathervane....it reminds me of ours...that got "weatherized"!

Far Side of Fifty said...

That Dr Bear is really cute..great selections! :)

Intense Guy said...

I love that weather vane! :)

Brenda said...

I really like the weathervane! But then, I like all things horsey!


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails