Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Stills - High Tech/Low Tech

This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is High Tech/Low TechThis will be a true challenge so pay attention to the parameters. The picture must contain one old school item next to a new high tech item, For instance a dial phone next to a cell phone.


I had no idea what I was going to do for this one and it's been an absolutely hectic week with a 4H meeting and a Buxmont Juniors meeting so I didn't really come up with an idea until this morning.

The GPS that I use when I ride and the compass that is part of my saddle
I definitely use the GPS more than the compass.

View other challenge participants here

9 comments:

dibear said...

Great choices for the challenge. I wouldn't mind having a GPS, but we never wonder far from home anymore. :)

lisa said...

Cool.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Very clever! Nice job.


~Lisa

Martha in PA said...

Great job!

Linda said...

I've often joke that with my sense of direction (NOT) I should have a GPS built right into my saddle horn.

Brenda said...

I have the same gps! but recently got a wrist one, and love it!

Far Side of Fifty said...

very cool gadgets! :)

Ed said...

Cool, I need a pocket GPS to go with the one in my truck for when I'm in the woods..:-)

Intense Guy said...

Ahh.. nice choice!


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails