Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bundled Up

The weather has turned cold and windy which makes for lots of layers.  The horses are all growing heavy coats and I've resorted to big bulky multi-layeredjackets, gloves, hats (even under my riding helmet) and boots.  Rooster has turned into quite the hairy beast and he looks like he's got snow pants on his legs.  We ventured out of the arena for a very short time over the weekend but the wind was so fierce and cold and he was spooking a bit so back in the arena we went.

We both resemble the Michelin Man (or the Sta-Puf Marshallow Man - take your pic)
I haven't had much time to add new posts on my blog or comment on others but I have been lurking and reading so please don't think I've forgotten about you!  Thank goodness that Blogger allows you to schedule posts or I would never get anything done...

1 comment:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

I hear you about the no time thing. I don't get much riding done in the winter- too cold or too busy, or both.


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails