Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Still Busy

I'll get blog posts up this week, I promise.  There just doesn't seem to be enough days in the week or hours in the day.  We are scrambling to get holiday packages mailed out.

Monday night, the company I work for, Teva Pharmaceuticals, hosted a holiday party at Lincoln Financial Field, the home of the Philadelphia Eagles.  I'm not a huge football fan but it was pretty cool to do a tour of the locker room, press box and walk onto the field.  I'll post pics later this week.  I left for work at 6:40 AM and didn't get home until 9:30 PM.

Tonight is the holiday party for 4H.  Pizza, lots of food, a scarf exchange, gingerbread houses, lots going on.  Before you know it Christmas will be here!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Party hardy!

Merry Christmas!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh yes! This is a crazy, busy time of year. The tour sounds very cool!

Here's to the peace and joy of a quiet holiday.

Merry Christmas to you and your family,
~Lisa


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails