Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winter Choral Concert

T has been involved with chorus since elementary school and hopes to continue all through high school.  Twice a year, in the winter and spring, each school holds a choral concert.  This year there is over 200 kids in the combined choir for 3 grades.  The school has a really cool auditorium with fantastic acoustics and sound system.

There's so many kids that I couldn't fit them all in one shot, even though I took this from the last row in the auditorium
 
During her grade's performance, second row, pretty much dead center

All of the kids do an amazing job!

3 comments:

Linda said...

So, what do they sing?? I used to wish we had a "glee" club.

Ed said...

Thats a big group, when i was in Jr. High I think we had maybe 20..:-)

Intense Guy said...

I love the new banner!! Hi Zoey! Hi Bandit!

....and holy toledo! Look at the size of that bunch!


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails