Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Stills Challenge - Emotions

This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is Emotions - This weeks challenge it to post pics that will cause an emotion in the person who checks out your blog, not your emotion. Any emotion will do, this will be a fun challenge and try not to use archives, but they will work in a pinch.

The weather has been a huge factor for us this winter and has kept us completely preoccupied.  We have had some form of precipitation every 3-4 days so there hasn't been much time or energy for photos.  Because this challenge is about the emotion of the reader, I chose not to add a caption or a description.  Please tell in the comments what emotions this evokes for you.



View other Challenge participants here.

10 comments:

achieve1dream said...

Very nice! I love old barns.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Silence, peace, loneliness and meditation.

Beautiful photo.

~Lisa

Ed said...

BRRRR, I need a cup of tea..:-)

dibear said...

Peaceful & quiet. :)

Brenda said...

oh, it makes me homesick for the barn I grew up with as a kid. Love old barns!

Janice said...

Makes me feel a little lonely.

Intense Guy said...

Is there an emotion for "lost in another time"?

Linda said...

Are you trying to say "depressing" cause that's the way I feel about the weather we've been getting. I like the old barn though;)

Ebie said...

peace, solitude and cold.

gtyyup said...

I like the photo...it's not a 'grab you' pic...but one that is calming...giving a feeling of thoughtfulness.

Tough challenge...well done~


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails