Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Stills - Spring Preview

This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is Spring Preview - I don’t know about ya’ll but I’m sick of no color to photograph in winter. So with that lets dig into the archives for this week and lats see some color from previous springs and summers to warm us up a bit, more color and warmth the better..:-))

AMEN - I don't know about you but I too am sick of all of the drab lack of color that this winter has brought.  I am so ready for flowers and blooms of spring.  I chose one photo from last year, mostly because it just feels so hopeful.  We should see these returns in the next few weeks.

From March of 2010 - the crocus that are one of the first blooms to appear in my garden

View other Challenge participants here.

13 comments:

dibear said...

I love crocus, the harbingers of Spring. :)

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

No arguing that is COLOR! I love seeing lavender and gold together.

Ed said...

Beautiful shot, bring on spring..:-)

lisa said...

Very pretty!

Lori Skoog said...

What a shot. Says it all.....

colleen said...

Beautiful.

Trapper Creek Daughter said...

So pretty!!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Beautiful flowers and wonderful capture.

~Lisa

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

beautiful!!!!!!!

MTWaggin said...

The crocus (the few that manage to survive) are also our first garden flower every spring - often when there is still snow on the ground.

Linda said...

Yep, bring it on!

Janice said...

Love them Crocus!!!Spring be com'n.

Brenda said...

those are so pretty!


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails