Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Stills Challenge - the letter "P"

I'm  getting back into the swing of things and back to Sunday Stills.  I missed searching around for photos to use for the challenge.  This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is the letter "P".  At first I didn't think that I would find anything but then I started to see all kinds of things.

P is for Pony.  His name is Nova.

P is for Pink on the jockey's silks.  
P is for Puddles.  We got 3.5 inches of rain in a 24 hour period the other day which resulted in puddles.  Craig was cleaning the mud off his boots. 

And last, but certainly not least, P is for Poop

View other Challenge participants here.

10 comments:

dibear said...

Well done. :)

Ed said...

Excellent, love the poop shot, it goes with the Aha Take on Me song..:-))

Gail said...

Wonderful Ps.

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

I clean mud off my boots in puddles too if there isn't any snow to stomp through. Yesterday my favorite riding arena at the Fairgrounds was one huge puddle, so it will be a while before I can ride there.

achieve1dream said...

Great pictures. That pony is adorable!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

lol! The poop shot...perfect accompaniment to the song "You Make Me Sick" and it's sung by Pink! lol!


~Lisa


word verif: hoollo

The pony looks like he's saying "Hoollo? Pet me?"

Far Side of Fifty said...

I got Rave On by Buddy Holly..I have not heard that song in years..perfect for the poop shot too..I thought that there would be more "poop" shots. Your Pony is very pretty:)

Linda said...

Puddles look nice from here ;)

MTWaggin said...

Ohhhhh mannnn you DID do poop! Brave soul - the puddles is great.

gtyyup said...

Ah!!! You're the brave one who did poop!!! Go girl!! But, I really like the photo of Craig in the puddles...he looks about how I'd feel after that much rain!


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails