Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Stills Challenge - Flowers and Wildflowers

I am finally back into the swing of things for Sunday Stills.  This week's challenge is Flowers and Wildflowers.  The early spring flowers in my garden are finally blooming and were covered in raindrops yesterday morning.  Makes for a gray day but pretty pics.

The grape hyacinth are starting to fade but I love the color

The lilac is going to bloom any day now - I love the smell of these flowers!

A tulip is just starting to open

View other Challenge participants here

14 comments:

threecollie said...

So pretty! You are quite a ways ahead of us.

Ed said...

Great shots, our Lilac is open too..:-)

Linda said...

Okay......I'm REALLY jealous now! I can smell the lilac from here;)

m said...

I love the grape hyacinths the best, but they're all great photos!

Michelle said...

Sorry, new laptop - I keep hitting keys I shouldn't! Anyway, I love the perspective you've chosen to take. Nicely done!

Crystal said...

I love that shot of the tulip, pretty cool!

lisa said...

Very pretty! Happy Easter.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Very pretty flowers!

Ebie said...

Love the beautiful budding tulip! The dewy droplets are cute!

achieve1dream said...

I love hyacinth! I need to plant some. I miss them. Great pictures! Happy Easter!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Wonderful photos! My chickens dug up my grape hyacinths and ate them. lol!

Love the new blog look, too.

~Lisa

Shirley said...

Nice shot of the lilacs with the raindrops. Tulips are blooming here but no lilacs yet.

MTWaggin said...

The lilac photo is very well done with the raindrops and all. I can almost smell them already.

wollreflections said...

Very pretty shots! All of them!


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails