Tuesday, June 7, 2011

4H Show

T's 4H club, Timbertalk Trotters, asked me to take pics at their pointed show on May 21st.  This was a challenge since they run over 70 classes in two rings at the same time.  Craig manned a second camera for me and T assisted (she didn't show since she had another local gymkhana the next day).  We took over 600 pics and I was really happy with the results.  This is a slideshow for the club's website:




The weather was beautiful and the kids did a great job.  It was fun to take pics but exhausting at the same time.  You can see the entire gallery of 500+ photos here.  Any opinions are appreciated!

3 comments:

lisa said...

You did a fantastic job!

Intense Guy said...

I agree with Lisa - you took a lot of awesome shots. I especially like the ones of the horses jumping and the little mini-horses and ponies.

gtyyup said...

Great job!!! The shots are fantastic!


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails