Thursday, September 1, 2011

Getting Back into the Swing of Things

T started school this week which adjusts everyone's morning routine.  We are all getting back into the swing of things and readjusting time schedules.  We will have to fit riding time into the schedule somewhere.  Maccabee left for his new home the other day and we are starting to stockpile hay for the winter.  No idea how the hurricane has effected the hay farms.

Blogs are blocked at work now so that reduces me to reading updates through Google Reader and commenting when I can from home (not much).  I will actually have a few extra minutes (hopefully) each morning so I will get back in the habit of commenting more.  I promise I'll stop by to visit...

1 comment:

Esther Garvi said...

Ah, blogging (including visiting other people's blogs) can be so time consuming, but I'm so happy to have stumbled upon so many people!

(By the way, my blog was hacked a few weeks ago and has been moved to a new domain: esthergarvi.org)


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails