Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Stills - Portraits

This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is Portraits.  I didn't set out to take specific pics this week but did take two that I really liked (both involve horses of course!).



T's new project horse, registered name The Great Diversion.  Even though it's bright sunlight, I loved the way the light hit him and the pic just seemed to scream "selective color" to me.

Candid shot of T on the same horse.  I love the look on her face and the way her hair landed on her shoulders.  She wasn't aware that I was snapping away.

View other Challenge participants here

9 comments:

dibear said...

beautiful horse, great shots. :)

Trapper Creek Daughter said...

Good job, love the first one!

Janice said...

Nice shots, I really like that first one.

Brenda said...

I love the closeup too. Yes, she has a great, happy smile.

Shirley said...

Like what you did with that first shot.

Tami Weingartner said...

What a lovely subject. I loved the light on your daughters hair in the second one too.

Firas said...

Well made portrait!

chloephotography said...

really love that first photo,well done

Just Ramblin' said...

Great horse captures. : )


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails