Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Stills - Transitions

This week's Sunday Stills is TransitionsFor this next weeks challenge I want you to photograph your interpretation of a transition……what comes to my mind is one that goes from the end of winter to the beginning of spring but you might want to do something uniquely different.


I am not a big fan of winter so I am completely happy with the first signs of spring.  In this area, daffodils are one of the very first flowers that bloom in the spring.  I snapped this while I was exploring the riding trails at the farm.  It sits just above the creek and I doubt it was deliberately planted there.


You can see other Sunday Stills participants here.

4 comments:

threecollie said...

Very nice! What a warm and welcome sight!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Beautiful!!

Sallie (FullTime-Life.com said...

Love the daffy! I had to post a picture of supermarket daffodils -- we're in Florida and were lucky to find them! Downside of no winter is no spring -- at least not as we used to know it). Glad to find you on Sunday Stills.

aurora said...

Nice transition shot, even better to find it exploring!


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails