Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sorta Wordy Wednesday....

I haven't taken any really interesting pics as of late and as usual, haven't been home very much to post.  I do need to bring my Olympus camera along on one of the trail rides to show you the blue heron rookery and all of the awesome scenery.  The barn is coming along, the horses are doing well, show season is right around the corner.  I have been riding more at this new barn since there are trails out back which is a good thing.  Shedding season is upon us and the amount of hair coming off of these horses is insane.  And, the best news yet, Craig got himself a riding horse!!!  Now he can come out with us when we ride.  More on the newby in days to come...

My Kindle Fire is due to be deliver tomorrow so I'm hoping that I will be able to be connected more.  I'm kind of a techno geek so I can't wait to see what it can do.

No comments:


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails