Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fence Post

Since I have been taking photos for this blog, I find myself looking at ordinary things with a different eye. Especially from the car window. I purposely take back roads on the way to and from work so that I can appreciate the scenery and the farms. This is an ordinary fence post at a random house at a stop light. It was a gray day that lent itself to black and white. I added some texture in the photo editor and I like the result.

2 comments:

The Wife said...

When I really started gettin' into photography, I did the same thing. Still do. I am constantly pullin' over and taking a picture. I seem to find beauty in the most strange places!

Love the pic.

Ed said...

OMG! you like Anthrax!!!! and the uncencored as well.. Oh yeah, nice pic too.... :-)


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails