Friday, March 13, 2009

Fishies

We have several fish tanks with various types of fish. Craig and T are trying to breed African cichlids (don't ask me what types of cichlids as horses are my thing). I was downloading pictures onto the computer which just happens to be next to the fish tanks so I started playing with the new camera.

This is a pink convict (I had to ask).
The little black dots on the rock just below the fish are actually eggs that she is guarding.

A close up of the eggs

Some kind of cichlid - T has named this one "Chompy"

I tried to catch more pics but some of the smaller fish move so fast that it's just a blur. I have to do some more reading about using the settings on the camera and I'll try again.

1 comment:

Ed said...

Very cool!!!! I'll refrain from the Pink Convict jokes... :-)


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails