Thursday, May 7, 2009

Skywatch No. 43


We've had quite a bit of stormy weather lately. This is the sun trying to break through the clouds after some rain in the late afternoon.





Check out skies from around the world at Skywatch.

17 comments:

Martha Z said...

Interesting color here.

erin said...

like your captures of the sun behind the clouds...nice.
have a wonderful weekend.

Tarolino said...

A lovely and perfectly round sun. The pink shades are great. The first shot is fascinating too as the sun has a dark rim all the way around it. Great capture that.

Carol said...

Beautiful photos...great shots of the sun ...the muted colors are striking with the dark clouds...

Will said...

Excellent capture. Beautiful skies.

Leah Fry said...

Beautiful pix! Funny to find you in such a roundabout way. I lived in West Chester for close to 10 years and am well acquainted with Perkiomenville. And you read some of the same blogs I do!

Nice to meet you! LOVE Jet!

Esther Garvi said...

The sky never ceases to amaze me. Whether the sun comes out or not, it's a canvas nevertheless!

Baruch said...

Wow, that is beautiful! Can't think that I have ever seen a sky like that after the rain

antigoni said...

Perfect colours!
I love the turtles at your "My world" post.

Susan at Stony River said...

I love the colours and that half-hidden sun; like wearing a veil. Beautiful photos!

CTG Ponies said...

Thanks for all the comments! We've had 10 consecutive days of rain so lots of stormy skies.

Lisa Wilson said...

Lovely colors! I hope you get a sunny day soon!

SaraG said...

Beautiful photo's!!
Thanks for commenting on my blog!
Take care and Happy SWF

Essence of Maine said...

Very nice pastel colors... beautiful photos!

Arija said...

Absolutly beautiful with that gentle pink.

VioletSky said...

Such soft, gentle colours.
Just as well, if you've had 10 days of rain - you'd have been blinded.

Linnea said...

That's a "peachy-colored" sky if I've ever seen one! Beautiful SWF post. Thanks for visiting mine!


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails