
I had a 2-day meeting earlier at Normandy Farm, which is hotel and conference center housed in a historic farm that had been a dairy farm. This is the view from the meeting room on the third floor. They have done a very good job with keeping the aesthetics of the farmhouse while still offering a really well appointed hotel and conference center.

Check out skies from around the world at Skywatch.
12 comments:
Sounds like a pretty interesting place. Great views too.
Nice view from that window, lovely countryside.
Great view out the window, nice shot.
Have a great weekend.
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Nice sky shot through the window...very pretty...
cool catch for skywatch!!! Mine's up too hope you can drop by... Happy weekend!
Very cool shot!
Beautiful sky shot. Nice view. I like the framing.
That's a really wonderful view.
That looks the perfect getaway place. Secluded.
That's a great view through the window ..looks like a peaceful place to stay..
Normandy Farms has always been one of my favorite landmarks! It is beautiful!
This looks like a very sympathetic conversion.
Whenever I visit your blog I'm struck by how HARD you all work with your horses. It looks fun, but it's obvious how much you put into it. Good stuff.
Post a Comment