lisa - I am working on a website for all the finished projects. I've been experimenting with taking the photos too. I've got lots of stuff available for sale and custom pieces keep me busy - along with work, family, the almost-13 year old, horses, the list goes on... I'll post more as I get more up on the site.
chloe - I would love to send you something but I'm not sure it would survive the journey :)
13 comments:
Cool, that is different. What does the finished project look like?
i love jewellery making :)
make me something pwwwease ;)
Very cool, you're a beader..:-)
Cool! Thanks for sharing your work...
Lovely. Nice shots. :)
Cool subject, nice shots!
Just lovely! The tray reminds me of a buffet table. oops! I think I missed lunch! lol!
You do beautiful work, my friend!
~Lisa
Lovely beads and beadwork!
Great job! Love the beads!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
lisa - I am working on a website for all the finished projects. I've been experimenting with taking the photos too. I've got lots of stuff available for sale and custom pieces keep me busy - along with work, family, the almost-13 year old, horses, the list goes on... I'll post more as I get more up on the site.
chloe - I would love to send you something but I'm not sure it would survive the journey :)
Lovely shots! :D Cool necklace :)
great job.. love the beads.. very clever Macro choice!
Great beadwork, I dabble a little in beads..just for fun! Great macros:)
Post a Comment