I don't know about anyone else but I'm really struggling with the Winter Blahs. In the last week, we've had over 3 feet of snow dumped on us, crazy cold weather sometimes in the single digits, and not nearly enough sunshine. This morning it snowed, once again, and dumped about 2 inches. Seems like nothing since we still have 3 feet of packed snow on the ground. I haven't ridden in almost 2 weeks which is driving me crazy I officially winter! The only plus is that we aren't having to haul water in this. I was doing just fine dealing with the winter up until the last storm that dumped 2 feet of snow. Anyone else really feeling the effects?
I'm working on some outings and fun things to do once the snow clears. And at the first sign that it's possible, I'm hitting the trail...provided the parking area has been plowed.
3 comments:
I know how you feel! I am ready to be able to go out and at least see sun and have it above 40!
Nope, not here. It's been in the upper 20's and not too snowy. Perty nice for WI.
Sorry you've got the blahs...
But hey, maybe you should go mustang shopping! There's no reason you can't have me start one. You just need to have them shipped back east when I'm finished! Could be less than you think... =) (adoption enabler in the house...)
Post a Comment