Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunday Stills/Macro Monday - Numbers

We had a very busy weekend so I didn't have the chance to download pics for Sunday Stills until this morning.  The past few days we have the best weather - it's been a very long time since we've had warmer, sunny days.  I've tried to spend as much time outside as I can.

This week's Sunday Stills Challenge was Numbers.  The first thing that popped into my mind was a calculator so I used the one I have at work.  Since I took them as macros and time was short, I am using these for Macro Monday as well.




I'm hoping to find enough hours in the day to split these into two separate posts next week!

8 comments:

lisa said...

You did good, I was going to do a calculator too, but mine was pretty dirty and I was to lazy to clean it first, so I left it out;)

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Y'all all got really creative on your sunday stills, number assignment. I didn't do it because i couldn't think of anything. lol.

Intense Guy said...

The weather was so marvelous - I would have forgiven you if you hadn't posted!

Cool idea and neat picture!

Hope you got out of the barn for a bit!

Ed said...

Very cool and great detail..:-)

Anonymous said...

A great macro & numbers choice. :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Well done..you covered them both:)

Shannon said...

Very efficient! :)

Anonymous said...

i like your calculator photos, and i like how you covered both in one post


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails