That is a pretty picture! I is a shame but I guess safety is what matters in this day and age.
These bridges are great! I think they should put a lower weight limit on them and leave them standing!
That's a great picture and a great old piece of history!
That is truly a magnificent picture!I wonder when it closed? Its been closed for as long as I've been driving.
Gorgeous photo, Gina! I love the angle and perspective. I hope they never tear those old stone bridges down.~Lisa
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is a pretty picture! I is a shame but I guess safety is what matters in this day and age.
These bridges are great! I think they should put a lower weight limit on them and leave them standing!
That's a great picture and a great old piece of history!
That is truly a magnificent picture!
I wonder when it closed? Its been closed for as long as I've been driving.
Gorgeous photo, Gina! I love the angle and perspective. I hope they never tear those old stone bridges down.
~Lisa
Post a Comment