I do hope they don't need any claritin...
Tell me where this is, and I want to swim there too.What kind of yellow flower are they?
Ann - This is in a rural town in Pennsylvania and those are buttercups. They are technically mildly toxic to horses but they won't eat them. Sure makes for a pretty pic!
Those are mini's right? They look lost in those flowers. lol!Great pic!~Lisa
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I do hope they don't need any claritin...
Tell me where this is, and I want to swim there too.
What kind of yellow flower are they?
Ann - This is in a rural town in Pennsylvania and those are buttercups. They are technically mildly toxic to horses but they won't eat them. Sure makes for a pretty pic!
Those are mini's right? They look lost in those flowers. lol!
Great pic!
~Lisa
Post a Comment