My doctor would be all over me if I had that much salt!:)How long does the salt lick last?
Mmmmm...yum.
That's a 50 pound salt lick that's been in the pasture about a month. It was squared off so they are making very good use of it.
LOL! That reminds me of the Family Guy episode when Brian put the sugar on Stewie's head..:-)
Cool pic of Zip and the salt block. But the first thing that came to mind when I saw the pic was a big slab of ice cream to lick....for me! hehe!~Lisa
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My doctor would be all over me if I had that much salt!
:)
How long does the salt lick last?
Mmmmm...yum.
That's a 50 pound salt lick that's been in the pasture about a month. It was squared off so they are making very good use of it.
LOL! That reminds me of the Family Guy episode when Brian put the sugar on Stewie's head..:-)
Cool pic of Zip and the salt block. But the first thing that came to mind when I saw the pic was a big slab of ice cream to lick....for me! hehe!
~Lisa
Post a Comment