Berry nice!!:)...sorry... couldn't resist.
Very Pretty! (I won't try a pun!) :)Sam
So much for puns. Well, the picture is lovely. I just had to click on the thumbnail to see what that white thing in the tree could be, and it's a beautiful bird. Thank you.-- KKay, Alberta, CanadaAn Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
The blue sky makes a great back drop the bird and berries.
Very nice bird
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Berry nice!!
:)
...sorry... couldn't resist.
Very Pretty! (I won't try a pun!) :)
Sam
So much for puns. Well, the picture is lovely. I just had to click on the thumbnail to see what that white thing in the tree could be, and it's a beautiful bird. Thank you.
-- K
Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
The blue sky makes a great back drop the bird and berries.
Very nice bird
Post a Comment