T has been involved with chorus since elementary school and hopes to continue all through high school. Twice a year, in the winter and spring, each school holds a choral concert. This year there is over 200 kids in the combined choir for 3 grades. The school has a really cool auditorium with fantastic acoustics and sound system.
 |
| There's so many kids that I couldn't fit them all in one shot, even though I took this from the last row in the auditorium |
 |
| During her grade's performance, second row, pretty much dead center | | |
|
All of the kids do an amazing job!
3 comments:
So, what do they sing?? I used to wish we had a "glee" club.
Thats a big group, when i was in Jr. High I think we had maybe 20..:-)
I love the new banner!! Hi Zoey! Hi Bandit!
....and holy toledo! Look at the size of that bunch!
Post a Comment