Yeah, I'm ok, sore back, knee and neck, bruised ankle but nothing broken, luckily. The Jeep took the brunt of impact, I had my seat belt on, and the airbag deployed.
I'm glad you're all right! I had a wreck with my FX45 last month and it was totalled although the damage didn't appear nearly as bad as yours. That sucks big time!!
Oh my, that's not good. Nothing broken but do you have any soft tissue damage that might linger? Some of those things don't show up right away but can cause some real issues.
7 comments:
Oh, dear, that is awful! Are you okay?
Yeah, I'm ok, sore back, knee and neck, bruised ankle but nothing broken, luckily. The Jeep took the brunt of impact, I had my seat belt on, and the airbag deployed.
I'm glad you're all right! I had a wreck with my FX45 last month and it was totalled although the damage didn't appear nearly as bad as yours. That sucks big time!!
Yikes! Glad to hear you are all right.
What a mess. I'm just glad that you weren't hurt too badly.
Oh No! I hope you're okay:(
Oh my, that's not good. Nothing broken but do you have any soft tissue damage that might linger? Some of those things don't show up right away but can cause some real issues.
Post a Comment