Yet another storm is coming through our area overnight tonight. This one should bring 2-4 inches of snow, just in time for tomorrow morning's commute. It seems that some sort of precipitation has fallen at least every 3-4 days in the last month or so. This morning is bright and clear with a full moon. We should have a really pretty sunrise. I guess that's our consolation for the weather to come. By midnight tonight, it will be snowing.
This is the sunrise before the snow storm we had on January 11th that dumped about 8 inches of snow. The morning dawned clear and bright with a spectacular pink sunrise (this is straight out of the camera with no touch up other than resizing and the watermark). About 12 hours later the snow started and it snowed all night long.

6 comments:
Beautiful shot, I was in Latrobe on Tuesday, I'm glad I missed the snow..:-)
Amazing picture...stay warm and safe.
Awesome picture! One of my favorite things to photograph!
Beautiful shot. The color is amazing. Sorry to hear you've got more snow coming.
Sunrise. Something I rarely see. What a beautiful photo you took.
Beautiful! :)
Post a Comment