This week's Sunday Stills Challenge is Circles. I had no idea what I was going to use for this challenge. We've been a bit preoccupied with the weather.
Craig took all the change out of his pocket and I thought this was perfect
And then I thought about perfect circles - rings
My engagement ring, wedding ring, anniversary band and my mother's wedding ring
12 comments:
Well done. I love the rings. :)
Great photos! Love the coins!
Those are great!! I can't believe I didn't think of coins. :)
Great choices!
Both are great shots. You have some very beautiful rings!
Great choices well done!
So far I haven't seen rings or coins anywhere else. You did good!
Good shots. I liked the rings they are beautiful.
Great choices! And you didn't even have to leave home.
~Lisa
Money, money, money.....the ABBA song is now running willy nilly through my lips.......run for cover;)
beautiful rings!
Nice compositions!
Post a Comment