I finally got a chance to ride on Sunday. I wanted to make sure that all of the soreness was gone. The sun actually came out and we had a slow melt (dropped into the teens again at night). So I tacked Rooster up with the sheepskin bareback pad. I was bundled up - fleece breeches with quilted breeches over them, Columbia snow boots and my big parka. Combined with Rooster's winter hair, we make quite the pair :)
Walk/trot/canter in the ring. We mostly trotted in the snow.
 |
| Watch out - wide load |
 |
| Heading up the hill |
 |
| Up top in the deep snow |
 |
| Down near the barn |
I let Rooster have his head but the snow was pretty deep and he didn't really want to go much faster. And then we trotted back down. Not a terribly long ride but it was awesome!
1 comment:
I'm glad you are healed up after that accident.
:) I was thinking - next up, helmet cam!
Post a Comment