Welcome to the Sunday Stills Challenge, just to let ya know I post the challenge on sunday afternoon and then you post on the following sunday. Just leave a comment on the sunday stills page and the rest of the gang can go to your blog to check it out. Great Mimosa in ice pic. Later...Ed http;//edprescott.wordpress.com
Nice photos. I am not very good at macros. I too like the second photo best. The first one does remind me of the sweet smells around here come Spring. ~Kim
6 comments:
Welcome to the Sunday Stills Challenge, just to let ya know I post the challenge on sunday afternoon and then you post on the following sunday. Just leave a comment on the sunday stills page and the rest of the gang can go to your blog to check it out.
Great Mimosa in ice pic.
Later...Ed
http;//edprescott.wordpress.com
Nice! Seeing those lilacs was like a breath of fresh spring air....
Great shots...both of them! Truly showing the contrasts of Spring and Winter. Welcome to Sunday Stills!
Great shots, but I love the freezing rain one!!
Nice photos. I am not very good at macros. I too like the second photo best. The first one does remind me of the sweet smells around here come Spring. ~Kim
Terrific photos! Loved them both! Looking forward to more Sunday Stills challenges. :)
Post a Comment