Monday, February 2, 2009

Friendship Award


I was presented with the Friendship Award by Lisa from Laughing Orca Ranch.


I'm very flattered to be presented with this award! This blog started off as a way to update family and friends and has turned into much more.

The award description:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I choose:

7 comments:

The Wife said...

Aren't you the sweetest person in the whole wide world! Thanks so much. I needed a little sunshine in my Monday!

gtyyup said...

Thank you so much!!! What a nice way to start the week out...blessings to you and yours~~

the7msn said...

Thanks for thinking of me for this award, my friend.

Rising Rainbow said...

Wow! You made my day. Thanks for this great award.

Carolynn Anctil said...

Thank you for including me among your list of friends. That in itself is an honour!

Caffienated Cowgirl said...

Thank you so much! I am honored :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this award. I am sorry that I haven't been by sooner to pick it up. But I will get it on my blog as soon as I have time. Thank you. I am very grateful.


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails