Beautiful colors behind the trees, very well done.Have a great weekend!GuyRegina In Pictures
I like how the yellow behind the trees sinks into oranges and reds. ;-)My Sky Watch photo is atEast Gwillimbury Wow
A good sunset capture for sky watch Friday.
What a wonderful way to end a day. Thank you for sharing and stopping by. Smiles
You've got a whole spectrum of colors behind those trees. Marvelous Skywatch photo!
Look at that colorful sky! Exceptional!!!
Beautiful, beautiful shot.
Pretty photo...the trees add to it...
So pretty - I love sky/tree photos!
Love the sunset. that is one reason why i am amaze of the yellow orange sunset.SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAINANGELS IN MY LIFE
wonderful sky through the brambles of trees!
Very beautiful winter sunset!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Beautiful colors behind the trees, very well done.
Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
I like how the yellow behind the trees sinks into oranges and reds. ;-)
My Sky Watch photo is at
East Gwillimbury Wow
A good sunset capture for sky watch Friday.
What a wonderful way to end a day. Thank you for sharing and stopping by. Smiles
You've got a whole spectrum of colors behind those trees. Marvelous Skywatch photo!
Look at that colorful sky! Exceptional!!!
Beautiful, beautiful shot.
Pretty photo...the trees add to it...
So pretty - I love sky/tree photos!
Love the sunset. that is one reason why i am amaze of the yellow orange sunset.
SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE
wonderful sky through the brambles of trees!
Very beautiful winter sunset!
Post a Comment