Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Stills - Go High, Go Low

This week's Sunday Stills Challenge - Go High, Go Low. The concept is the perspective of the shooter.


The weather has still been very uncooperative with another winter storm this week so subjects have been hard to come by.




This is a wisteria vine (see the buds!) encased in ice. I like the way the vines naturally twine around themselves.





Frozen foot prints in the snow at daybreak. T and I made these prints the day before when she was sledding down the hill.

10 comments:

Ed said...

Very nice...Ed

The Wife said...

Love the footprints!

Flo said...

I love the footprints. It looks so peaceful and quiet.

Mine can be seen here

Caffienated Cowgirl said...

Great shot of the wisteria vine.

Rising Rainbow said...

I seem to always be drawn to pictures of ice....don't know why because I'm not good with the cold. LOL But nice shots.

Kelly said...

I love the ice photos too...will be great to see the wysteria in a couple of months.

Jen Mo said...

Wow I love them both! Great views not something I would think to do with the vine!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I really like the footprints, Well done:)

J9 said...

I love wysteria - I hope you post some when they are in full bloom!

Andrea said...

Love the vine...beautiful shot! :)


Free Cowboy and Western Quotes
Related Posts with Thumbnails