
In the field behind the Kutztown Produce Auction, there is a farm with a Percheron herd. Besides the two grays, there are about 5 of the black horses plus a yearling and a foal. This is a working farm and these horses are definitely used for farm work. They are well kept and in very good condition.
The horses were gracious enough to lines themselves up for a photo op. I imagine that the rock cluster under the tree is a favorite lounging spot to get out of the sun.
To visit other bloggers and experience a piece of their world, check out My World Tuesday.

7 comments:
WOW! What a beautiful picture. This may inspire a painting out of me. :) Great subjects.
I love how the white ones are in front and the black in the background! Beautiful!
I just love farm horses we have in the UK like Shire. Lovely natural scene.
That shot is postcard material, beautiful.
Cheers
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Now that is an awesome pic!!!!!! Any way I could talk you into letting me make a print of it to put in my tack room woman shack? (That is when I finally get to have one built!)
Nice horses, we have 5 horses here too for 3 girls! They are used for rouding up the sheep sometines when the grass is high.
Great composition! That truly is one of those one in a million finds.
Post a Comment